Become a Vendor
Wedding Avenues is back for its third year for Columbia area Brides and anyone who loves weddings! A Sunday dedicated to planning their wedding and enjoying it. Attendees will visit the “stops” of Wedding Avenues to experience demonstrations, enjoy tastings, get tips and talk with vendors in their studios and spaces.
We are looking for the best of Columbia area Wedding Vendors to participate in Wedding Avenues. Together we will provide Brides the ultimate experience and showcase each of our services available for their wedding.
Your business would fall into 1 of 5 Vendor Options:
1. An Avenue Stop: your business has a physical space, studio or location that attendees will visit and tour.
2. An Avenue Partner: your business does not have a physical space – you will bring your services/display/equipment to an Avenue Stop and partner with that business to create an area together.
3. An Avenue Supplier: your business is better showcased in use – you will provide your services to attendees throughout the day. These are services that are essential to making Wedding Avenues a success and approved by our team.
4. A Showcasing Venue at Reception: your venue is not located in downtown Columbia, but brides still want to be able to see you all in one day! You will set up a booth (and the sky is the limit on creativity) at Inside Columbia magazine during our reception where you will talk with brides and other attendees. *New this year!
5. Tablescape Designer: your business is filled with creativity and we’d like to see that displayed through a tablescape of your design! *New this year!
Fill out your Name & Email below to view initial information about becoming a vendor or sponsor at Wedding Avenues.
To secure your place contact us directly, keep in mind vendor space is limited.
Contact us to secure your place:
Anne at Anne@AnnaBelleEvents.com
Shelby at Hello@AnnaBelleEvents.com